Shira Vrij has been a lawyer at Pot Jonker Advocaten since 2013 and specialises in employment law. She mainly works for larger (listed) companies, but also regularly assists SMEs and private individuals. Shira is involved across all areas of employment law, from re-organisations to issues regarding transfers of undertaking, labour disputes and cases concerning unfair dismissal. She is regularly retained by government employers and is also happy to advise on matters relating to social security law. Alongside giving advice, Shira also regularly litigates. Recently shecompleted a postgraduate specialisation course in employment law.
- Employment Law
- Standardization of the Legal Status of Civil Servants Act (WNRA)
Background and related activities
- Postgraduate Course in Employment Law, Erasmus Universiteit
- Member of the Dutch Association of Young Employment Lawyers (VJAA)
- Member of the Dutch Association of Amsterdam Employment Lawyers (VAAA)
- Member of the Dutch Association of Employment Lawyers (VAAN)